Key Business Links
U.S. Government Resources
- Department of Commerce
- Export.gov: Brings together resources from across the U.S. Government to assist American businesses in planning their international sales strategies and succeed in today’s global marketplace. Export.gov also hosts information on the National Export Initiative.
- National Intellectual Property Rights Center: The National Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center (IPR Center) stands at the forefront of the U.S. government’s response to global intellectual property (IP) theft.
- American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham), Norway
- AmChams advance the interests of American business overseas. They are voluntary associations of American companies and individuals doing business in a particular country, as well as firms and individuals of that country who operate in the U.S. Currently, 115 AmChams in 102 countries are affiliated with U.S. AmCham.
- The American Chamber of Commerce in Norway is a business networking, information and assistance organization promoting the interests of its more than 200 corporate members and a fully accredited member of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Commercial Section: +47 21 30 88 66
Embassy Switchboard: +47 21 30 85 40
Head of Commercial Section
Phone: +47 21 30 88 34
Fax: +47 22 55 88 03
Phone: +47 21 30 87 60
Phone: +47 21 30 85 12
Marianne Brodal Ruud
Phone: +47 21 30 88 66
More contact information